Monday, February 2, 2009

Excuse me while I whine...

So today's my birthday. I got a call from daycare around lunch time today. Baby girl has stomach flu round 2! So, now I'm working from home and trying to take care of her. DH called me around 9am this morning to tell me he was headed back home from work because the stomach flu had hit him too. I had my turn on Saturday and it was aweful! I wouldn't wish that on anyone which makes me especially sad to have my poor little baby going through it. She doesn't seem to be as badly affected as I was though. Thank goodness!

Anyway, happy birthday to me! LOL On the bright side, I lost 8 lbs. Not the way I wanted it to happen, but I'm holding onto anything to keep my sanity at this point. Stay tuned. I promise that I'll have more interesting posts after the Southern house is healthy again!

Have a wonderful and Healthy week!

1 comment:

  1. I was home from work today with the stomach flu myself. What an awful ordeal. However, I hope I can shed some 8 lbs to this thing!! I need to go back to work tomorrow but I'm still feeling icky. Hopefully it will snow A LOT tonight and school will be canceled tomorrow!! Hope you're feeling better!

    And Happy Belated Birthday!!!

    ReplyDelete