Monday, February 2, 2009

Tag!

I stole this from Belle of the Ball. If you haven't read her blog, check it out. She is always so positive and has great taste!

Q. Make a list of things you can see without getting up.
A. My computer, baby monitor, glass of sweet tea (of course!), my lamp, various desk accessories, phone.

Q. What are you wearing right now?
A. My Vineyard Vines lazy pants and matching t-shirt. I love working from home!

Q. What is your favorite TV show?
A. Gosh, I don't get to watch a whole lot of tv so mostly I only watch shows that DH and I can agree on - Desperate Housewives (he gives in on this one), NCIS (I give in on that one), Heroes, Lost, and Burn Notice. Oh, but Real Housewives of Orange County is definitely my fave guilty pleasure!

Q. Do you nap a lot?
A. I'm a new Mom - what's a nap???

Q. Who is the last person you hugged?
A. My poor little sick baby girl!

Q. What is your current obsession?
A. I don't have time to be obsessed about anything until my family gets healthy again. Then I will obsessed about de-cluttering my house. Anyone else a fan of FlyLady?


Q. What was the last thing you said aloud?
A. Watch your movie baby. (To DD about her Baby Einstein video while Mommy grabs a few minutes to blog and save her sanity!)


Q. What websites do you visit when you go online?
A. Blogger, Facebook, Work website


Q. What was the last thing you bought?
A. Groceries for Super Bowl that I couldn't eat because of the stomach flu!

Q. If you could have any superpower, what would it be?
A. To not get sick ever again and to protect my family from all coodies as well!

Q. What is your favorite weather and why?
A. South Florida Fall and Winter weather (sunny and 75 every day except for the occasional cold front).

Q. What time do you usually get up?
A. Usually around 6am when DD tells me it's time to eat breakfast.

Q. What is your most challenging goal right now?
A. I wouldn't really call it a goal but my biggest challenge is just making it through the day. For right now, that's enough!

Q. Say something to the person who tagged you.
A. Thanks for letting me steal this!

Q. If you could have a house - fully furnished and anywhere in the world - where would it be?
A. I already have my house picked out in Charleston, SC. I claimed it years ago so you can't have it!


Front view. Love the story behind this house. Wife and Husband couldn't agree on style so they split it down the middle. Wife picked the style on the left, Husband picked the style on the right!


Front view from the street corner, house is facing the harbor. Don't you just love it?! When I move in, I'll invite you all over for tea!

Q. Favorite vacation spot?
A. So far, I've had the most relaxing time at South Seas Resort in Captiva Island, FL but I'm always up for some place new!

Q. What is your favorite item of clothing?
A. Probably my polo shirts b/c I wear those the most often.

Q. Name one thing you can't resist, no matter how bad it is for you.
A. Hmmm....caffeine - I need it!

Q. Favorite pair of shoes you keep going back to, over and over?
A. Flip flops!

Q. What is your favorite restaurant?
A. I'm at at point where I'm just tired of going out to eat so this isn't a good question for me right now.

Q. What is your biggest pet peeve?
A. Inconsiderate people!

Now I tag anyone who wants to play. Have a fabulous week!

1 comment: