Girls, it's been a week from H-E- Double hockey sticks and Savvy is wiped! Last Monday I worked until 2am! Tuesday 11am! and the rest of the week hasn't been much better. Now the weekend is almost over and I don't want to go back to work. Oh, well.
I'll try to be better about blogging this week. I have some product reviews coming up for some new things I've been trying out.
In the meantime, here's a fun game thanks to Stylish Suburban.
If you want to play, leave a comment on this post letting me know, and I'll assign you a letter. You post ten things you love that begin with your assigned letter. When people comment on your list, you give them a letter, and the chain continues on and on. I got the letter T, here are my ten things:
1. T______ = Mr. Savvy aka DH (Darling Husband)
2. Tervis Tumblers
3. Tea - Duh!
4. TIME OFF - this is our view eating lunch at South Seas Resort Captiva Island, FL - last anniversary getaway before DD.
5. Twilight series - Yes, I'm in my 30s, married, a mother, and I love Edward Cullen. Do not tell Mr. Savvy b/c the teasing would never end! LOL
6. T-shirts - love to be comfy. I think I was born to be a beach bum but it hasn't worked out that way for me - yet!
7. Technology - how could we live without it?
8. The Real Housewives of Orange County - seriously it's just embarrassing but I love this show!
9. Traveling - this one hasn't happened since I got prego w/ DD but hopefully sometime this year we'll start traveling again!
10. Thanksgiving - who doesn't like a holiday that's all about family and food???
Have a fabulous week and hopefully I will as well! :)