Saturday, February 7, 2009

Yuck - the weather has finally warmed up a bit and where am I this morning? At the office! Over the past two weeks I've fallen behind on my work due to DD's fevers and then the stomach bug that we all kept passing around. Things are looking up and I think that everyone in my house is getting healthy again, thank Goodness! So, anyway, Yes I'm at the office trying to catch up. Oopsss...except that I can't seem to concentrate so I decided to take a coffee break and play on Polyvore. So, here's my outfit for the day - comfy to work in and ready to play after I leave this place! Have a blessed day Lovelies!

Going to the Office on a Saturday
Going to the Office on a Saturday - by southernFLbelle on Polyvore.com

Update:
I just realized that some of my fellow Belles might be aghast at the sight of me wearing linen pants before Easter. But, please keep in mind that I'm in South Florida and Summer wear is acceptable year round. I promise that I'm not tacky! Sending warm sunshine to all of my blog friends who are still in Winter weather! :)

4 comments:

  1. I have a pair of white linen pants that are dying to come out of the closet. I can't wait to wear them again. They are a summer staple! I love that you have included your Starbucks with your outfit. I am walking out the door right now headed for just that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Savvy! I was laughing at your email! I'm glad I'm not the only dreamer out there...The sad thing is, my life actually was sailing, sipping margaritias and listening to Jimmy Buffett prior to young'ns! But now that the kiddos are at least walking and talking, I am close to diving back in. So...when I need a crew for Key West race Week next year - I know who to call :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was at the playground the other day (THE place to be - so sad) and there was a mom there with the most gorgeous outfit - cashmere sweater, True Religion corduroy pants and scarf (it gets cold in SoFla sometimes) and she was wearing gold lame flip flops. Only in South Florida.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your outfit!! I'm jealous of the linen pants, because it'll probably be April before the weather decides to stay warm here in Kentucky!

    ReplyDelete