Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Savvy is MIA!

I'm still alive but really busy trying to balance a crazy work week with Baby Girl's first stomach flu! It all started with a fever last Saturday and then she was ok for a few days and the vomiting started today. She hasn't been able to keep anything down this evening except for some pedialyte. Poor baby! She's sleeping now and hopefully that will do her some good! I spoke with the on-call doctor a little bit ago and she told me that there is a bug going around with 24 hour vomiting and also warned me that diarrhea is typically following it. Fun times people!

Now I have to suck down some coffee so I can stay awake long enough to finish my report for work. Being a Mommy is not easy! I'm working for the weekend ladies and hopefully I'll have something fun to blog about if Baby Girl is feeling better by then!

No comments:

Post a Comment