Tuesday, April 21, 2009

My Top 10 Google Analytics

Sweet Polka Dots and Protein Bars just posted some of her fave search terms for her blog. I haven't checked out my Google Analytics in a while so I decided to give it a look see. Here we go:

1. 21% southern savvy - Well, this makes sense!

2. 17% when can you be induced - Huh? This one took me by surprise because I haven't shared DD's birth story with y'all. Yes, I was induced a week early due to high blood pressure, swelling, and DD was getting BIG. But, I don't want to scare any of you with my 36 hour labor story so I'll just leave that one alone! :)

3. 12% when do you get induced - The answer is when your doctor tells you it's time! In my experience, it's not pleasant so really, there's no rush!

4. 9% bergdorf blondes blogspot shasta - Awesome! I love Shasta. She's just a sweetheart and has a great sense of style!

5. 7% tea giveaway - Must have been my Tax Day tirade post.

6. 7% "the metal is ready" ten commandments - Oh, this post was really heartfelt. If you're going through a tough time, take a look here.

7. 4% my life "wasn t" supposed to turn out like this - Seriously...I guess a lot of us feel this way some days!

8. 4% when is the right time to get induced - Honey, give it up already. You can't make your doctor get that baby out before it's time. Believe me, I tried! LOL.

9. 4% when can you get induced - Seriously? Someone is really ready to get that kid out! So, I looked and the word "induced" appears once in my entire blog when I talked about how I have a recession induced mental disorder. How funny!

10. 4% "southern belle" movie - oh ok. What actress should I choose to play me?

11. 4% amazing tea - I agree. Tea is amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment