It all started off innocently enough. Baby girl even let me get a little more sleep than usual last night so I was feeling pretty good when I got out of bed this morning. But, for some reason when my Husband left for work it was all downhill from there. Here's a list of things that besmirched my day, in no particular order:
- The baby has been gassy and fumigating the house with man farts.
- Because of said man farts baby has been really fussy, wouldn't nap, and is only happy when being held.
- The toddler has been whiny and demanding my constant and full attention.
- Because of the lack of my full attention, toddler retaliated by scattering her toys and Baby Einstein learning cards all over the semi-clean house...oh and by screaming at the top of her lungs all day long...oh and by refusing to take a nap either.
- I don't have the ok to work out yet and the P90X commercials are taunting me.
- I made the mistake of looking in the mirror and noticed that the amount of gray hairs popping out of my head is beyond scary and my eyebrows could give Frida Kahlo a run for her money.
- I currently have one pair of jeans that fit. Let's not talk about the muffin top spewing out of them.
- My Victoria's Secret special order for Valentine's Day arrived. It's not pretty y'all! After two kids, I officially have pancake boobs and I need a tummy tuck.
- I dropped tuna salad in baby girl's hair while trying to help the toddler eat her own tuna salad sandwich. Then toddler decided to put it in her hair too. Nice.
At this point, my sleep-deprived self couldn't take it anymore and I decided some retail therapy at Target was in order. Target was just the cure I needed. I bought new makeup and nail polish. Now I'm feeling a little more pretty! ;)