Thank you to the very sweet Miss Prissy Southern Prep for passing along the Sugar Doll Award to me!
I'm supposed to state 10 interesting things about myself. I apologize in advance but some of this will be pregnancy related since that's all that I can think about right now, as in GET IT OUT!!! :)
1. I have swollen hobbit feet.
2. My new favorite cheesecake is the red velvet cheesecake from the Cheesecake Factory.
3. I'm looking forward to a nice glass of Cabernet. Maybe for New Years Eve?
4. God has blessed my family beyond measure and I am so incredibly grateful.
5. My younger sister and I could not be more opposite and I wish that we were closer.
6. My grandmother is 88 and her spirit and ability to keep doing what she wants amazes me. I mean she just went on an air boat ride through the everglades. How many people in their 80s can say that?
7. I have preeclampsia and I've become very limited in what I can physically do. Only about 3 more weeks to go before we induce.
8. I have a Masters degree in Accounting but I'd much rather be at home with my kids. When I do start working again I might consider teaching or starting my own business.
9. I want to be able to do another half-marathon in another year. But, I'll settle for a 5k without passing out.
10. I really want to build a custom home on the water and have unlimited funds to decorate it! But, I'll have to wait until we hit the lottery.
I'm passing along this award to the following sweet bloggers...
Buzzings of a Queen Bee
My Flip Flopz
The Little Princess Diaries
20 Times A Lady
A Southern Accent
Confessions of a Control Freak
Footballs and Crowns
Good Gals Inc.
Our Creative Life
Really, Are You Serious?