Friday, September 11, 2009

Back To Our Regularly Scheduled Program...

So our first house guest in the new place flew in on Wednesday morning, got some crappy news from work that night and had to turn around and fly back home on Thursday afternoon. We're all very disappointed because we had a lot of fun planned through the weekend. Oh well.

The good news is that I got a lot of rest yesterday and I'm feeling more productive today. As soon as little bit wakes up from her nap we're going to the mall to find some more clothes to cover my ever expanding belly. That should be fun!

Then we're coming home to get busy on the housework and unpacking again. I've got a serious goodwill pile going and it's growing everyday. DH and I keep wondering how we ended up with so much crap?! I decided that the problem is that this is the 4th place that we lived in 7 years of marriage. Each time we moved, we moved into a bigger place so we had room to just stuff the extra junk somewhere so we could deal with it later. Well, obviously we never dealt with it - out of sight, out of mind! Now, I'm paying for it! But, it feels good to get rid of clutter. So refreshing! I'm just ready to get all of this mess out of the way so I can finish the fun stuff - decorating!

Alrighty, have a lovely day friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment