Friday, August 14, 2009

It's A Girl!

I'm still on a blogging break but thought that I'd just pop in to say that we found out this morning...



Everything is looking good so far. Baby Girl is in the 86% percentile because she's measuring long right now. DD #1 was the same way. Actually her 1 year old birthday is tomorrow and she's been wearing 24 month size clothes for a while now. My OB saw her for the first time today since he delivered her and he couldn't believe how big she is! She's not a baby any more! :( But, at least I'll have another newborn to cuddle for Christmas!

Have a wonderful weekend!

8 comments:

  1. OH Congratulations!!!!!!! I am so happy for you and your family! Can't wait till you come back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How awesome! Congrats!
    Sisters are the best. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How wonderful..take care and keep us posted!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness! Congratulations on your sweet, precious new daughter!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So excited to hear the good news! Keep us updated. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just finally saw this post! Congratulations on your new little girl! 86th percentile!? Wow, that's gonna be a big little girl!

    ReplyDelete