Sunday, August 9, 2009

Can't Sleep Again...

I'm having another one of those early, early mornings. Once again, I got up for my normal 3am prego potty break and couldn't fall back asleep. I tried laying in bed for an hour and no zzz's! So, I decided to get up, check on Facebook, and read some blogs in the hopes that I'll get sleepy again. Dang these pregnancy hormones that are messing up my sleep!

Speaking of pregnancy, I just hit the half-way mark the other day! It's gone by quickly! I'm getting nervous because I'm getting bigger by the day and there's so much to be done. Plus, we're seriously thinking of moving about 1.5 hours from here in the next couple of weeks. My poor Husband has been commuting since last December for his job and he's beat after commuting nearly 3 hours everyday. Plus, the cost of gas is killing us! We can't sell our house for what we want right now so it looks like we'll have to rent it out. We don't want to be stuck with two mortgages since only one of is working. So, we found the most beautiful rental house in the town where my Husband works. It's in a gated community that even has a cute kiddie pool play area. So, I'm excited about that! I'm not sure if this plan is 100% just yet. I'll probably know for sure by the end of next week. But, I'm hoping that it works out so that I can actually see my Husband more than an hour before bed during the work week. Maybe we can sit down as a family and actually eat dinner together at a decent time? Wow!

In addition to making a final decision on our living situation next week, we are also going to find out the gender of baby #2! Plus, DD is having her 1 year birthday party next weekend. So much going on this upcoming week!

5 comments:

  1. WOW! you have a lot on your plate! I totally understand about your husbands driving situation...it stinks. I hope your plans work out and you get to move. Can't wait to hear if DD is going to have a brother or a sister! Have fun at the b-day party....those first one's are a blast! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I didn't realize your due date was so close to mine. Congrats on your 1/2 way point! I know you can't wait to find our what your little one is!I've been very fortunate in the sleeping area. It just take 4 pillows perfectly placed to get me to stay asleep. Good luck on your moving decision. Are you moving further north or south?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hopefully things will work out so that you can see hubby some more! I can't wait to see if you are having a boy or girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for becoming a follower too! Isn't that funny how you cannot sleep when you are pregnant and everyone tells you to get as much sleep as you can before the baby comes. I wanted to respond to your last post as I just started couponing. The sites I have found most helpful are moneysavingmom.com and commonsensewithmoney.com. Then off of those two sites you should be able to find a site that is based in Florida so that it is lists deals at the stores close to you, etc. Hope this helps.

    ReplyDelete
  5. congrats, first time to your blog from I'm just beachy. Do I ever know those middle of the night blog sessions! I'm so thankful to be sleepy again now that I'm almost finished with the pregnancy!

    ReplyDelete