Wednesday, July 22, 2009

I Need Your Help for Birthday Gift Ideas!

Hi Y'all! The entertainment center was delivered earlier today and it looks great! As soon as we get the TV hooked up and I shop the house for some accessories, I'll get some pics posted.

In the meantime, please help! Do you have any ideas for fun birthday gift ideas for a very actice 1 year old? Yes, she is walking and can practically run at this point! I'm trying to think of something that she can play on/climb on/jump on inside of the house that doesn't take up a whole lot of space. It's so hot here and will continue to be hot until about mid-October. So, I'm trying to find something that will help get her energy out inside the house where there's air conditioning because her big pregnant Momma can't take the heat for long! Thanks for your help!

Oh, and my Dad already bought her one of those rocking/bouncy horse things that she can ride on. I was thinking about a baby trampoline. I'll have to search for one online but I've seen one with a handle bar on one of DD's Baby Einstein videos.

No comments:

Post a Comment