Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Not Goodbye But So Long for Now!

Hi Y'all! It's been forever since I blogged so I thought that I'd let you know why! Well, lots has been going on. Remember when I mentioned that DH thew out his back? Well, it ended up being a lot worse than he originally thought. He was out of commission for over a month which means that I've been running this household, taking care of the babies, and taking care of him all by myself. That leaves no extra time for blogging. Girl, Mama is tired! But, thank the Lord that this past week he's finally getting back to normal!

Baby girl just turned 4 months old and she's growing like a weed, just started eating some rice cereal, and she's sleeping from about 9pm to 7am! Yeah!!!

Little Miss Thang (aka Mini-me) is almost 20 months old and just impresses me everyday with how much she's learning. She is my little helper and loves her baby sister so much! The two of them are so precious and I could not be more blessed. Thank you Lord!

As I mentioned a couple of posts ago, I'm also trying to start a business. Unfortunately, I haven't touched my business plan since right before DH hurt his back. I'm hoping to get back to that soon!

I'm also working on getting up before the rest of the family so I can have some quiet time to do my Bible study and workout. That means I have to wake up at 5am. I've only been able to pull myself out of bed a couple of times but it was worth it! The hard part is resisting the snooze button! Ok y'all I need to wrap this up so that I can hopefully get my hiney out of bed in the morning.

Oh, Operation Hot Mama is still in effect y'all! We just got the Wii Fit this past weekend so I'm having fun with that as well!

I've been debating on shutting down this blog because I just don't have time to post these days. But, I'm going to leave it up for now in the hopes that I can get back to it in the future. I'll still peek in on your blogs when I have the chance! Thanks to my readers for your wonderful comments and emails. It means the world to me! If any of you want to chat sometime, feel free to send me an email!

Much Love,
Southern Savvy

8 comments:

  1. oh I was jus thinking of you the other day and wondering how things were going. My little toddler is a hand full these days so I can totally relate. Hope you will stay in touch even if you don't blog. I'm on twitter 9 @sweettnbiscuits and facebook
    southernmommas
    Also I have a new site that is a ning network called southern mommas - you can join without having a blog - http://southernmommas.ning.com
    I'd love to stay in touch but totally understand that mommyhood comes first :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oops- I think you are already a southern momma- well good -hope we can stay in touch there if not here :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. duh- you are already a southern momma- keep in touch with all of us ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. completely understand! my blog definitely changed after having a child...if you ever have anything fun to share, we will be here to read!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad to hear you're back. I forgot how close in age our children are. Mine are 5 months and 22 months, as of this Saturday.

    Also, glad to hear your hubby's back is doing better. I can't imagine my hubby being out of commission for that long.

    And I've started getting up early before my daughters too, so that I can get some things done as well, need to work on devotional time too. Thanks for reminding me!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So glad your still with us girl! I have missed ya! I know that life can get a little too crazy at times. Glad that DH is feeling better and that the girls are good. I hope you come back! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. I understand, I haven't been posting very much at all either. I've been busy, but apparently not as much as you are! It sounds like you have your work cut out for you!

    Oh, and, what kind of business are you working on? My friend has a Mary Kay 'franchise' (I'm not sure what the right word is) out of her home that she's been doing for a year or so.

    Well good to hear you are doing well, drop me a line sometime!

    ReplyDelete