Tuesday, December 8, 2009

On Bed Rest!

As I already mentioned, I have preeclampisa. My blood pressure was up way too high at my doctor's checkup today. So, Doc sent me over to the hospital for a bunch of tests. Doc didn't want to induce me if she absolutely didn't have to b/c I'm not quite 38 weeks along yet. After all of the tests, she gave me the option to go ahead and induce tonight or let me go a few more days on bed rest at home. I chose bed rest just to make sure my little pumpkin is done cooking!

Thank goodness my MIL is on a plane right now to help me out and watch DD while I'm on bed rest. My Mother flies in on Saturday to take over for a week. I was already scheduled to be induced on Sunday anyway. I'm going to be monitored closely for the rest of the week. So, I'll be induced sometime between now and Sunday evening at the latest. I'll be MIA for a while but just wanted my bloggy friends to know where I am!

Hopefully, I'll have some time to catch up on my blog reading now that I'm on bed rest. I'll be sure to let you know how it goes once I have the baby and things settle down. If you don't hear from me before the 25th, Merry Christmas Y'all!!! God Bless!!!

3 comments:

  1. thinkin of you...take care of yourself for the next several days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rest up and take it easy! Take good care of yourself and your baby.
    Happy Holidays to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rest up girl! bed rest is very hard, I've been there twice. I'm thinking of you and sending you lots of prayers.

    ReplyDelete