Friday, June 5, 2009

My Exciting News!

Hey Y'all! I know that I've been gone for a while but I've been dealing with lots between work and home. Plus, I've been home sick with a fever since Wednesday. But, I'm feeling a little better right now so I thought that I'd write a quick post and let y'all know that I'm expecting a special delivery on Christmas Eve! That's right - I'm pregnant!

Everything looks great so far with the baby but my blood pressure is a little high for this point in the pregnancy. I had preeclampsia towards the end of my last pregnancy so given what happened last time and the current level of stress I'm under at work, I have to make some changes. I've already discussed it with my boss and it looks like I'll be a stay at home Mom by the end of the month and just working on a project/as needed basis from home for the time being. I'm not sure how this arrangement will work out but I know that this is really the best thing for our family, my body and the little baby I'm trying to grow! This change will be tough for us financially but God has always provided and has always taken care of us and I know that He will see us through.

I'll keep you posted. Now I'm going to lay back down and see if I can get rid of this stinkin' fever. I hate being sick! I'll be back when I'm feeling better.

9 comments:

  1. What wonderful news!!! Congratulations!
    Take it easy and pamper yourself as much as possible.;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratlations all the best these next few months.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats!
    That is wonderful news and a true blessing.

    Take care and I do hope you feel better soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such great news! Relax and pamper yourself...take care!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's so exciting! Congratulations!! Hope you're feeling better, too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations!!

    I just discovered your blog via "My Blonde Reality" and I love it!!

    I am a fellow blogger, and I would love to invite you to read my blog (since it is private). My email address is prissysouthernprep@gmail.com if you would like an invite!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A super duper congratulations to you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations! I'm thrilled for you and your family!!!

    ReplyDelete