Wednesday, February 10, 2010

You've Got to Dress for Success!

Day 3 of Operation Hot Momma! (OHM! going forward) = The soreness continues. At first it was just my legs. But, it's moving into my shoulders too so I guess I'm making a little progress! Honestly, I skipped my workout yesterday because I had a bunch of errands to take care of around town. It's amazing how much longer everything takes when you have two little ones in tow. No more just quickly running into a store! Nope. You have to pull out all of the baby gear and diaper bag at each stop. Now, that's a good arm workout too!

I find that if I look the part then I'm more likely to work out and not find excuses. I'm trying to get up out of bed and put on my exercise clothes asap! I'm a big fan of the C9 by Champion line at Target. It's reasonably priced, comfortable, and does a good job of wicking the sweat off (nothing worse than a wet t-shirt that sticks to you during a workout!). There are several cute color and pattern combinations to choose from but I usually keep it simple so I can mix and match my pieces. Here's what I wore today:


C9 by Champion Seamless Bra , $16.99
If you need more support like I do, I suggest you pair this bra with a tank that has a built in bra like this one.


C9 by Champion Racerback Every Day Tank, $14.99 This was the first C9 tank that I've worn and I really like it. The fabric performed much better at wicking away the sweat than other tops that I have. I'm going to buy a couple more because I prefer this tank to a t-shirt!


C9 by Champion Mid Rise Fitted Fitness Knee Pant, $17.99
I don't actually own these pants but they are similar to the pair that I wore today. I like to wear some type of fitted knee length or mid-calf capri when I'm jumping around doing cardio or running. It's comfortable, not too hot, and I don't have to worry about shorts riding up in mid stride. Don't you hate that?

On to Day 4 of OHM! tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment